Today’s message is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for companies with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your business being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is indispensable for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from SwipeClock LLC can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system warnings.
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call SwipeClock LLC at 8882233450 to schedule a demo.
SwipeClock LLC offers WorkforceHUBÂ, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
WorkforceHUBÂ includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorksPlus Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUBÂ is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our SwipeClock LLC ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to set up a demo.