Today’s article is for small-medium-sized manufacturers whose old school scheduling methods are not doing the job.
Paper-based employee scheduling methods are:
- Tedious and time-consuming
- Unable to quickly adjust to scheduling emergencies
- Prone to inaccuracies
- Not equipped to manage overtime
- Hard to share with employees
In addition, staff members need to go through a manager or HR department to obtain schedule, time card, and PTO information and it is cumbersome for staff members to submit and obtain shift change approvals.
Imagine if your production equipment was this outdated, ineffective, and inefficient.
These problems impact everyone in the company:
- Owners overpay for labor, which reduces profit margins
- Owners lose money due to poor employee retention
- Owners are in jeopardy of compliance violations
- Company misses production deadlines which threatens client contracts and business reputation
- Employees work more overtime than they want to
- Employees can’t view the schedule when they are not at work
- Workers have to go through a manager to request shift changes
- Short-handed shifts force staff members on-the-clock to pick up the slack, which, in turn, often causes employee burnout
- Scheduling managers spend so much time creating schedules that they have little time for other important tasks
- Scheduling managers can’t easily accommodate employee schedule requests
Deep-rooted problems that affect every level of the organization require a powerful yet easy-to-implement solution. Workforce Management Suite from SwipeClock LLC has tools to transform employee scheduling at manufacturing plants.
Workforce Management Suite incorporates TimeSimplicity which offers automated scheduling and TimeWorksPlus for integrated time and attendance tracking.
- Set up schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Customizable job codes make sure the employees with the required qualifications are scheduled
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts
- Customized system notifications reduce over-staffing and unplanned overtime
- Complete mobile coordination for employees and management
- Employee Self Service enables staff to manage their time cards, post shift requests, and monitor PTO accruals
- Automatically creates audit-ready records
Workforce Management Suite is the industry-leading customizable scheduling system for manufacturing facilities that run 24/7.
SwipeClock LLC offers Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorksPlus Mobile. Workforce Management Suite is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our SwipeClock LLC ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.